Family members are considered as the first and primary caregivers of their aged parents, disabled or sick loved ones. Although caring for your parents in their twilight years is rewarding, long-term caregiving can often result to a negative effect on your health. It can result to burnout and stress due to juggling various responsibilities at once. Hence, Respite Care in California is a good option to recharge your body and take some time off for yourself.
Some benefits of respite care include:
- Improve your physical, mental and emotional health so that a healthy “you” can give the best care for your loved one
- Prevents the urge of developing bad habits such as smoking or drinking due to stress since respite care gives you an opportunity to relax
- Allows you to reconnect with other people and take part in social activities with friends
- Gives you space and time to relieve any tension that has grown in your relationship
Hastings Homecare Corp. is a provider of quality home care services in Pasadena, California. We assist and support both senior clients and caregivers which include assistance with daily activities to provision of respite care.
Hastings Homecare gives the best possible personalized and possible care that is attuned and suitable to your needs. Our services, among others, include:
- Personal Care and Homemaking
- Respite care
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
Further, our tailored care plans are implemented by our passionate caregivers who are in turn is supervised by a trained and skilled Registered Nurse.